Simon Says Stamp July 2015 Card Kit

This is a super late post! ( Shame on me)

So my mom tells me she needs a card for a baby shower... I say what is the theme? She then tells me it's a boy and it's a sailboat theme!! Whaaaa? I just received my July 2015 card kit of the month and everything is based on a nautical theme. How excited was I? So excited I made the card two months in advance! (Where is that embarrassed face emoji when you need it) 


From this kit I created a shaker card.



I used clear acetate for the window portion and stamped the Congratulations sentiment with Staz on ink in white. I stamped the clouds on vellum card stock and embossed them with Recollections embossing powder in the color Glacier. I also used baby confetti pieces for the shaker portion and very little sequins since the scene of the card was already busy. I don't have any special wave making dies so just fussy cut some out of card stock from the kit and used a white gel pen to create a stitched look on the borders of the waves. I die cut the sail boat out of two different patterned papers included in the kit as well. I also stamped the star in Stephanie Barnards Color box ink in Strawberry and added glossy accents over top to make it shine inside the shaker.

There are always some great elements in the Simon Says Stamp Card Kits and I just love when my kit comes in the mail!

Unknown

My name is Jasmine,and I am a Mom who loves all things crafty! My son who helps me get motivated! I started with a love for scrap booking and that turned into loving all things paper craft. After finding all the awesome things I could do, I decided to make this blog and share it with everyone! I truly enjoy card making, watercolor, acrylic painting, mixed media journaling, and even building my own shelving and desks for my crafty needs. I've gone mad for crafts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment