Spinner Pull Card

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a thank you card for a stamping friend. I wanted to share a technique I found on YouTube from Sandy Allnock. 

When you pull on the twine the butterfly rotates which gives it a supercool effect and a fun card to receive in the mail. 

To make the spinner I used two dimensionals and one brad. Your better off watching Sandys video to have a better view on how to create the spinner. Here is the link to Sandys YouTube for the spinner pull card http://youtu.be/-AtHmdM_QCI

Stamps used:
Clearly besotted "Butterfly wishes" (stamps and dies)
Bo bunny "wall to wall texture"
Stampin up "oh my goodies" 

Any questions please feel free to comment!

Unknown

My name is Jasmine,and I am a Mom who loves all things crafty! My son who helps me get motivated! I started with a love for scrap booking and that turned into loving all things paper craft. After finding all the awesome things I could do, I decided to make this blog and share it with everyone! I truly enjoy card making, watercolor, acrylic painting, mixed media journaling, and even building my own shelving and desks for my crafty needs. I've gone mad for crafts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment