Spinner Pull Card

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a thank you card for a stamping friend. I wanted to share a technique I found on YouTube from Sandy Allnock. 

When you pull on the twine the butterfly rotates which gives it a supercool effect and a fun card to receive in the mail. 

To make the spinner I used two dimensionals and one brad. Your better off watching Sandys video to have a better view on how to create the spinner. Here is the link to Sandys YouTube for the spinner pull card http://youtu.be/-AtHmdM_QCI

Stamps used:
Clearly besotted "Butterfly wishes" (stamps and dies)
Bo bunny "wall to wall texture"
Stampin up "oh my goodies" 

Any questions please feel free to comment!

Jasmine Gonzalez

My name is Jasmine,and I am a Mom who loves all things crafty! My son who helps me get motivated! I started with a love for scrap booking and that turned into loving all things paper craft. After finding all the awesome things I could do, I decided to make this blog and share it with everyone! I truly enjoy card making, watercolor, acrylic painting, mixed media journaling, and even building my own shelving and desks for my crafty needs. I've gone mad for crafts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment