August SSSCK Spinner Card




Every month I get a package in the mail that just makes me happy and keeps me busy!!! I love being subscribed to the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit because you get a bunch of unexpected necessary goodies! 

I used most of the elements in this kit to make my card, including the lovely Sakura Gelly roll pen. Love that thing! I created the spinner portion with two pennies and the pillow puff stickers from October Afternoon and also used the patterned papers included in the kit as well. 

It would be much easier to show a video on how to create a spinner card rather then trying to explain it. Sadly, I have no idea on how to edit my videos using the software I currently have. It just doesn't flow well in my brain on how to do it for some reason. I wish I had a personal trainer!!!


I stamped the word HELLO on white scrap card stock and colored it in black (I had the extra piece so I used it rather then using black card stock). I also die cut the word sunshine 3 times from patterned paper, black card stock for a better visual, and fun foam to give it some dimension. I also used the window word punch from Stampin Up to create the area for the spinner. 

Thank you for reading!


Unknown

My name is Jasmine,and I am a Mom who loves all things crafty! My son who helps me get motivated! I started with a love for scrap booking and that turned into loving all things paper craft. After finding all the awesome things I could do, I decided to make this blog and share it with everyone! I truly enjoy card making, watercolor, acrylic painting, mixed media journaling, and even building my own shelving and desks for my crafty needs. I've gone mad for crafts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment