Birthday Boy Shaker Card





Supplies linked below:

Sizzix Circles, Zig Zag Framelits Die Set
Clearly Besotted Child's Play Stamp Set (possibly discontinued unable to locate link)
Stampin Up' Made With Love Stamp Set
Stampin Up' Pool Party Ink Pad
Cupcake Party Clear-Mount Bundle
Count On It Dies
Tombow Mono Adhesive

Unknown

My name is Jasmine,and I am a Mom who loves all things crafty! My son who helps me get motivated! I started with a love for scrap booking and that turned into loving all things paper craft. After finding all the awesome things I could do, I decided to make this blog and share it with everyone! I truly enjoy card making, watercolor, acrylic painting, mixed media journaling, and even building my own shelving and desks for my crafty needs. I've gone mad for crafts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment