Lets Fiesta!

Check out these invitations I made for a friend! She wanted a Mexican themed invite and the first thing I thought of was Cinco de Mayo, and it was so much fun to create!



How cute is this invite???

First, I started off with some of the following supplies:

Neenah White Card Stock
Craft, Red, Green, & yellow layering paper
Paper Smooches Southwestern Charm Stamp Set
Paper Smooches Southwest Icons Dies
Paper Smooches Desert Icons Dies 
( I wish I knew why those two die sets are sold separately)
My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprint 3
Spectrum Noir Markers
Stephanie Bernard ColorBox Ink- Banana, Strawberry, Sky, & Artichoke
Memento Ink- Black & Rhubarb Stalk
Ranger-Glossy Accents 
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen- Clear
Recollections Pearl Embossing Powder
Stampin Up' Oh My Goodies Stamp Set
Spellbinders square dies (not sure of the actual name)


I color blended these cute little lizards with the Spectrum Noir alcohol based markers and then I die cut them out for the invite.


Here in this picture you can see the added demension the Glossy Accents gives to the lizards eyes and the tequila bottle. I used the Wink of Stella glitter pen on the font and a few other areas on the invite. Sadly, the camera doesn't do the Wink of Stella any justice (it's a great brush to have). 



So, since I can't just give a whole bunch of invitations away to someone so loose, plain and blah I had to make a box!!! A matching box? Yep! I got carried away that's for sure. I am no good at measuring but it is sooooo easy to make a box with a lid. 


Then, this is where I got really carried away and wrapped it in a clear goodie  bag with a bow and a tag from me!! It is a gift after all! 


Any questions please feel free to ask, that's what I am here for. Please use my work for inspiration and if you do please credit me for it and tag me on instagram @j.g._artsy or leave a comment below. 

Thanks for reading!








Unknown

My name is Jasmine,and I am a Mom who loves all things crafty! My son who helps me get motivated! I started with a love for scrap booking and that turned into loving all things paper craft. After finding all the awesome things I could do, I decided to make this blog and share it with everyone! I truly enjoy card making, watercolor, acrylic painting, mixed media journaling, and even building my own shelving and desks for my crafty needs. I've gone mad for crafts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment